Monday, September 27, 2010

all about me

EmaBumbleBee now in your town!!haha
hi kwn2..im new here..
EmaBumbleBee refers to my self, Ema..
heyyyy hooo…ema xpndai sgt r nk men blogspot ni..
today im 18 years old..
i born in KL a.k.a Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia…
now my family and I lives in Putrajaya..
masscommers student..
i wanna be a profesional photographer one day maybe..
addicted to green,red,yellow,black n white colour..HATE PINK!!
loves to dance..shuffle,techtonik,poco2 hahaha..
loves to making a lot of friends..
in a relationship since 17 february 2010 with Khusyairi Ruzlan..
my BFF : MiRaCLe,5A1,GSC staff batch nov 2009-may 2010..
erm sory to nme yg ema xstate kt cni..
korg pn mmbe ema gak..cume maybe ema xbpe megenali korg sgt..
dont worry korg tetap mmbe dunie akhirat ema..ok??
ni je kot ye ema nk cte ri ni..hehe sok maybe ema cte lg k..

No comments:

Post a Comment